Saturday, December 10, 2011

Painted my window frame


Hi friends! How are all of you doing this Saturday afternoon? I am just popping in to show you some changes I made in my mantle decor.


I decided to paint the frame white so that it would stand out against the rock. I also framed the frame with white lights. I think it looks pretty.


How do you like Mr. Owl? He was too cute to pass up.



And I picked up this live wreath at Aldi on sale for $5.99. I added the bow.



Have a wonderful weekend Y'all!


Blessings from:

♥Charlotte


Linking to:


Photobucket

10 comments:

White Ironstone Cottage said...

very pretty love your angels too
xo
Pam

happyone said...

I like the frame painted white.
Does your santa dance and sing a song? I have one that does.

hootnonny said...

It's Christmas for sure at the Wilsons'! The owl is precious.
Will talk to you next week. I dropped my external drive and it no longer works. Am hoping Staples can retrieve the data for me.

Sweepy said...

Woof!
It looks ready for action.
Just holler if you need furries to drooly kiss and hug ya!

Merrily merrily woof!

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

Perfect window, the paint really spiffed it up and made it stand out. The house looks so festive, now all we need is snow.

GOD bless your day.

Richard Cottrell said...

It's looking like Christmas at your house too. I love your window. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Lynn at Cottage and Creek said...

Your painted window is wonderful, especially framed with the little white lights. Your Christmas decor was a pleasure to view. Your home looks so festive and homey. I'm your newest follower and I hope you get a chance to pop over to Cottage and Creek and follow back. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Lynn

Anonymous said...

So very nice to meet you; thanks for visiting my blog. I love the frame painted white. Your home looks very cozy and inviting for the holidays. May God richly bless you and your family this Christmas Season. Mildred

Gail Dixon said...

That stone fireplace is gorgeous! Good choice painting the frame white. Looks so festive at your house!!

designchic said...

It all looks wonderful...love the owl!!