Writing things about myself makes me uneasy as I don't find myself particularly interesting. But in the spirit of cooperation I am going ahead with the assignment. So here goes.
10 Truths about Me
I. I cannot whistle no matter how hard I try.
2. There must be a dog in my life. So far, I have had 10 dogs in my adult life. Right now, I have 3 house dogs.
3. I am very tall at 5’10” and was a New York editorial model for a short time.
4. I met 3 presidents while working at NBC Television.
5. I am very much a loner and would rather sit with my dogs and read a good novel than go to a concert or a party.
6. I absolutely love my husband an d also happen to like him a lot.
7. I am very shy and get nervous when anyone gets too physically close to me. But I do hug people to show my affection.
8. I love to see things grow in the garden, especially food. Right now I am growing apples, pears, tomatoes and all kinds of herbs.
9. Frugal is my middle name. But I save for some good things like cameras and equipment.
10. Not the least, I love God and am very thankful for Him.
So there it is, friends. Now you know me a little more. :o)
Have a wonderful day! XOXO