Friday, June 8, 2012

Whispers of Love


Hello Duckies! Hope you are having a wonderful day! It is sunny and cool here in Georgia and I am loving it!

A few days ago, I had the privilege of doing a photo shoot with the most darling little baby girl. I brought along a little ballerina outfit that I had in my small collection of props. It was waiting for the perfect little person to wear it.



The moment her mom put it on her, her personality blossomed. She was WEARING the dress, if you know what I mean. All girly, is how I would describe it.


Her Mama just glowed with pride as you can see.


Can you believe that she is just a little over 1 year old? Look at those eyes!


She was fascinated with the satin flower attached to the front.


Why are babies so interested in their toes? LOL

Same photo from above, in color



Dancing
Happy Feet

Baby face....

Thanks for visiting Butterbean Row! Come back sometime soon! XOXO

Linking to:beyondlayers

7 comments:

Richard Cottrell said...

She should be in the movies, just beautiful. Richard from My Old Historic House.

Suzan said...

Little Missie is beautiful in her pink tutu!!
You do such a wonderful job capturing her sweetness!

hootnonny said...

The prettiest whisper of all! The ones with her little piggies tickled me!

Gail Dixon said...

What a fun assignment for you! I bet her mama is so proud of these photos. It's like that little dress was waiting to be worn by this precious girl. Great job on the photos, Charlotte!

Donna said...

Awwww, she's Adorable!! Love the tutu...I know she did too!!
hughugs

Bill Lisleman said...

first time here - I noticed your comment on the Jillsy Girl blog.
This baby girl does have a cute face in that last shot. Maybe your baby toes question was more an observation but I think their fascination is part of exploring the space around them. I don't think anyone remembers it but I think one day you realize those toes are part of yourself.

Barbara said...

She is a doll! No, I can't believe she's just a year old!!