Monday, August 27, 2012

Beyond Layers Homework


Hi Friends! I hope that your weekend went well and that you are off to a good start to the new week!

My prayers go out to all who are in or near the path of the hurricane/storm.  And that it would not be a repeat of Katrina.

Today's lesson at Kim Klasson's Beyond Layers is to take a quote using or pertaining to the word "life" and combine it with a photo. This is one that I had in my files from Smith Gilbert Gardens here in Kennesaw.

I have been neglectful of my lessons the last couple of weeks. But now that the weather is cooling down a bit , I will get out and take some new photos.

Peace and Love,
courtesy of The Graphics Fairy


Linking to Beyond Layers:


beyondlayers

11 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

Hey, it's so good to see you will be getting out with your camera more. The stone steps are beautiful surrounded by all the greenery. Thank you for your prayers! Looks like we will need it. :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

So beautiful!
I need to dust off my camera and spend more time here learning!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is a beautiful quote, Charlotte, and I love this image. It is so wonderfully serene. glad the weather has cooled down for you. I found my first fall leaf on my walk to work this morning!
xo.

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty. The quote is wonderful, too!!

hootnonny said...

Would love to take a stroll down that path...or did I!? Lovely quote as well.

Chatty Crone said...

I would love to see that path too. sandie

Ahayes1225 said...

Very nice quote. I love paths...

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful scene!

Suzan said...

I look forward to your photos as it cools down Charlotte! Nice path!!

Rosemary Aubut said...

Great photo and quote too! Glad it is cooling down for you! Have a great rest of your week and happy photo taking!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Lovely photo & the quote is so fitting!