Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Emailing Forwards

Courtesy of Graphics Fairy
Greetings, Friend! I do hope that your week has gotten off to a good start and will continue that way!

How do you feel about email forwards? I am curious what you have to say.

In this age of the liberal media, I don't think that we are getting all the information and news to make intelligent choices.

The Internet and movies, along with other organizations have become the new way to learn about what is going on. Some are reliable, some not. You have to use discernment.

While I appreciate the forwards that are a means to knowledge, others find them offensive or a hindrance. And to those people, I make a sincere apology for sending them. My intentions were good.

I respect your right to keep your mail box free of forwards and know that I will not be sending any more your way. :o)

Peace and love to you this day!

Graphics Fairy






8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE forwards from my friends!

From the Kitchen said...

I don't mind some forwards. I have been getting some rather horrible political forwards. My feeling about those is: Don't say something bad about your non-choice; rather say something good about your choice. I am hating this campaign!

Best,
Bonnie

Suzan said...

Like Sandie, I enjoy forwards from friends. If I don't like it- I know how to delete!! If I send a forward to a friend through email- I think I should know them well enough to share the information. As you said -- there are some things that I want to share that mean a great deal to me. Especially during these next couple of months.
take care!! Maybe next month get together??? It's starting to cool down a bit!!
xoxoxo

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks Charlotte for a timely post and one which many have to deal with. As you know, I am one of those folks who do not want to receive emails, other than personal messages from friends, which includes blogger folks. Several friends had their email addresses hijacked because it was included in forwarded messages. Of course, the mailbox still gets cluttered with unwanted spam which is always deleted and blocked, but new ones keep appearing. Thanks for understanding and accepting my preferences.

Gail Dixon said...

Charlotte, I appreciate the forwards! Don't stop because someone balked. I am thinking that some just do not want to see the other side. More than ever, we christians need to pray for the lost. I have started to view the "other side", not with hate or disdain, but with compassion, for I see many lost souls.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Well, Charlotte, as for me I have enjoyed your emails.

Hope your week is a good one.
I do love your blog.

Lisa Gordon said...

I don't mind a few forwards at all. :-)

Wishing you a wonderful day, Charlotte!
xo.

TexWisGirl said...

i rarely forward. i know folks' time is precious. it takes something really special for me to email it on. :)