Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lost and Found!


Yesterday as I was pulling up my driveway, I saw what looked like a Fed Ex package stuffed in the shrubs. I got out to retrieve it and found the above balloon. It got me thinking. Who was this Anna Sue Gardner, mother and grandmother, as it says on the front. How far had this memento traveled? How old was she when she died and what kind of life did she have?
I was curious and googled her name along with the word Georgia. And this is what I found.



Here is the back of the balloon:

"Forever in my Heart"
Assuming that this is the right Anna Sue Gardner and i hope that it is, she is missed and loved by someone. Isn't that what life is all about; to make a mark on an other's life and know that you are loved?

I hope you all are having a good week! Yay, tomorrow is Friday!

May the peace of the Lord, Jesus, be with you today and always!

♥Charlotte



5 comments:

Rosemary Aubut said...

Wow, incredible find. it really does make someone wonder! Great job researching her!

hootnonny said...

Anna Sue Gardner sounds like a wonderful person. No wonder she was so loved and will forever be in the hearts of loved ones. How special that you found it.

Richard Cottrell said...

What a neat experience. Richard from my Old Historic House.

Anonymous said...

Fasinating backdrop....how did you achieve the crinkle finish...was it
just water.
Anonymouse

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

How special that you found this balloon. The family and friends sure meant for her memory to stay alive. Not only did she touch a lot of lives during her life, she is also touching them after she has passed. This memory balloon has served its purpose, her family would be please to know how far it traveled.